This week was simple but still interesting. I thought that it was a good idea to do the two projects that we did.
For the first one, we set up our Google Adwords accounts and ads. I am glad that we haven’t run and paid for them yet because I want to learn more about how they work and how to run them very well first. I did, however, think that it was a good experience to set them up and try it out. I got to choose about devices and bidding. I’m still not so sure how I feel about the bidding on Google Adwords. I choose automatic bidding, simply because I’m bot sure how it works or how I would do it better. I do know that automatic bidding is supposed to give me the highest number of clicks it can, but then again, a lot of websites say not to use it.
For the next assignment, I really liked everything I learned about keywords! I think that it was great to learn about how they work and if they are going to help your ad. It’s interesting how you have to be so specific. You want a word that will bring not only someone interesting in your topic but only people interesting in buying your product. Otherwise, you’re wasting ad money. This helps a lot. I also think learning about negative ads is going to help a lot. I like how I can use my ad for only very specific audiences with this tool.